Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Burden of Discipleship


Inline image 1

January 12, 2016

This week has been so emotionally heavy. Jonathan that was going to be baptized Sunday decided to stop coming to church. it was so heavy to hear. me dio mucho peso. I felt a difference, in that I was a lot more serious about everything. But also more spiritual. Because I could see just how powerful our message is. But with all this power it only heals us when we choose to accept it. I felt how important is the work we are doing! This is Salvacion! and I thought the only thing we do is explain clearly so that they can make the right choice. Its not easy to change your life, for anyone.

after, we recieved a message that he had already made his decision years ago and that unfortunately wasn´t going to come to church. Oh, how it broke my heart. It was too much for him to accept. Too much that God was asking of him. I cried thinking that maybe I could have explained things better or done something more. and I read Jacob 5:41 "And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard wept, and said unto the servant: What could I have done more for my vineyard?"

Don´t feel bad, mom. It's the Joyful burden of discipleship! Also,  listen to this video of Jeffery R Holland (its about missionary work, but it applies to all work in the Lord´s vineyard)

CHAU! LES AMO
ONE MORE TRANSFER WITH HERMANA VASQUEZ! YAYAYAYAY

I took this for nicole


THE ELEVATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment