Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Argentina

March 24, 2015

I´M IN ARGENTINA!! 

Hola, just a quick note to say i´m alivee! Buenos Aires isn´t too different from the US, but everyone speaks spanis!! even the people that don´t look hispanic so it´s totally awesome. my companions are the sister training leaders (hermana forte y hermana espinosa) so you know it´s going to be good when you learn from the best! I´m serving in LA BOCA! home of a big soccer team. the people here are very friendly and willing to talk when i strike up random conversations. They always tell me my spanish is so good, so that´s nice. oh, and one old man told me I can marry his son. haha. and for breakfast we had the most delicious pastries. its just totally great i can´t wait to send pictures!! 
Chau!

-Hermana Haight 

No comments:

Post a Comment