Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hermana Ramos

wow. being a trainer, EVERYONE says such good things about you. First of all, Presidente told the new missionaries "these missionaries are excelentes. I know each and every one of them very well. and they are exactly obedient, baptize a lot, and ..." and lot of nice stuff. He told my companion, hermana haight is a baptizing machine! Follow what she does and you will become a great missionary.

And a member of our ward that works at the MTC for 10 years (idk) and has seen hundreds of missionaries said "your companion is one of the best missionaries I have ever seen. And I don´t say that to everyone. She is says no because she is humble, but in realidad you are in the best hands of the mission"
  Ahhhhh, I wanted to cry. What a compliment. and honestly, I really feel like I don´t deserve what hno pizarro or presidente said. But I know that my companion believes them and she has 100% faith in me, which really helps and makes me feel good too :) haha.

But, the best missionary he has ever seen is about to change when he sees HERMANA RAMOS!!!!! SHE is incredible. de verdad. She has sooooooo much fire. she wants to talk to EVERYONE. Shes not even scared! she asks everyone if they know anyone else that we can visit. Normally we get about 3 references a week doing that. BUT THIS WEEK 14!!! she is so so cute, her accent, her castillano. her first day I asked her how many people we want to talk to and she said 12! and we did it!! the other companionship in Congreso talked to 4, which made me think. WOW, how often do we limit ourselves, but someone new who doesn´t have limits and sets their vision high can achieve so much!! what power the trainers have! yah. 

OKAY LOVE YOU ALL. THE MISSION IS THE GREATEST THING EVERRR
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment