Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Sweet Note


July 29, 2015

A sweet note and a picture from Natalia Santadrián, a missionary that served in the El Camino Ward.



Hi Bishop! 

Today, while I was in facebook, I saw that one my friends from Spain was tagged in some pictures in her mission, and guess what? Hermana Haight was there! It was great to see her! My friend is not in the picture I am sending to you, so I think she is not serving with your daughter, but my friend (miriam gomez) is tagged in the album where your daughter is too, so maybe one day Courtney can learn spanish from Spain...  
And also, a couple weeks ago, I went to a sacrament meeting in Sandy, and.. I think I met your aunt? For sure, they are relatives of you. The husband was not there that day, but I think the family I was visiting told me he is your uncle. I could be wrong. But.. every time I see or meet someone from your family, I am happy. 

Hopefully everything is going well! And see you soon! :) 

Natalia Santidrián

No comments:

Post a Comment