Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Friday, November 20, 2015

Snaps of the Mission


HERMANA CUADRA. de chile. wow we had divisiones and it was SO FUN. we got along so so well. She is training too, so we just get each other. in one day we commited 5 people to baptism! BOOYAA.


LAS HERMANAS in the zone de chile, espaƱa, columbia, argentina, CALIFORNIA and utah

The bishops daughter painted this that says "for the missionary from the United States" haha i guess she doesn`t know my name

Our member found $50 pesos on the ground when we were walking and so we all bought icecream! yeah!!!!


My 9 month presents. ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS

9 months! i opened my clothes up. WOW I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT SHIRT AND ITS SO COMFY

20year old hermana haight wishing you a happy birthday

yeah. I was thinking of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment