Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Transfers and Training

February 23, 2016

Dear Mom and Dad,
Today is transfers. and I had to say goodbye to Hermana Vasquez. Honestly she changed completely who I am. I will never forget her or what she taught me or the miracles we saw together. I will never forget my summer in Tigre. The best summer of my life. The song we sang in Sacrament Meeting "I testify of Jesus Chirst" there is a part (in spanish but in english basically it says this): With flames God engraved His name in my heart. I see that happening everyday here in Tigre.

WOW OKAY. 

but yeah. I´m going to train again. and be hermana entrainer

Alfajores!
"losing ourselves" and throwing it in the river



THE LAST FOTO TOGETHER.
..well probably there will be more. but last foto como compaƱeras






We killed the cockroach. all by ourselves




No comments:

Post a Comment