Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Monday, March 28, 2016

Battlefield

March 7, 2016

It is a battle field. between training someone that doesn`t speak spanish, planning the zone meetings, trying to help the hermanas with really low numbers, teaching english classes :), meetings with Presidente, & trying to find the people prepared for baptism.  i wrote a list of all the things I needed to do and when I was going to do it to help me. One night I started praying around 10:30 and didn`t stop until 12. 

BUT THERE ARE MIRACLES. Sunday morning we didn`t have plans to go get any investigators because the members were going to get them. but the zone leaders sent out a mesage giving us a challenge to pass by for someone that wasn`t expecting us. so okay! we did it! we went to the house of Angela and knocked on her door (someone that we hadn`t even seen during the week but a couple weeks back we gave her a book of mormon). and Angela was sleeping with bedhair and everything. she said maybe she`d come a little later. I thought "yeah right",  and we went to church. There at church was MARTA!!! with her book of mormon and everything! I told my companion "she is going to be your first baptism :D"

at the end of the testimony meeting ANGELA CAME IN SOLO! and two other investigators. And the family that got baptized  three weeks ago but hadn`t come since su confirmation also came! God is so merciful. Marta aceptò una fecha bautismal! and after the church in the afternoon we found another investigator that accepted to be baptizedl! I could feel so much the love of God for me, for my companion, and for His children witnessing everything that happened. It is beautiful the work of the Lord. Never get discouraged. There are ALWAYS blessings for doing what is right. even when it doesn`t seem like anything immediate comes of it.

Thanks for being the best parents in the world. like seriously. I`ve seen people grow up in horrible homes, and I am eternally grateful for everything you sacrificed to give us what we have.

I love you!! Herman Haight

The only pictures I have this week are the green kitchen

and the rent receipt

No comments:

Post a Comment