Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Most Powerful Tool

May 16, 2016

Okay. sorry I know I haven´t written much the past three weeks.
but today we went to the flea market and bought A TON of stuff to bring back :)
Its so fun shopping with the trio. they´re great girls. Hahaha, hermana Carter is going home in July and said that she would come to California in August for my homecoming hahahha because her mom works for a flight agency and so she can get a free ticket! oooooh!

but this week we found SOLEDAD. wow I was praying that we could find just one more person! and OH YEAH we went crazy with the book of mormon this week. I think we gave away 5 in one day, and well over 20 in the week.  I didn´t bring anything in my bag but pure books of mormon. its the most powerful tool for conversion. What else could I possible be using?!

OH WE DID A MINI MTC. with the stake. It was so fun. the kids are so great.

I love you guys!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment