Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Monday, July 13, 2015

district meeting!! with Hermana Mendez the sister training leader

Remember when I told you about the sweet old man who LOVES missionary work and has been a member for 420 months. This is Hermano Chavez. He asked me what my first name is because he was going to the temple the next day and wanted to put my name in

I honestly think this is the cutest baby I have ever seen! she´s the bishops daughter! and is always so happy! and the girl that is holding her is Karina!

We had a ward activity! Locro! its a famous soup native to Argentina

it was delicious! and we had two investigators come! after we played soccer and volleyball HOW FUN. i just love the members.


okay this picture is from a couple months ago. But yesterday I remembered something so funny I wanted to share it. We were walking around with the member on the right with the big beard. and talking to someone we explained that we are missionaries and share a message about Jesus Christ. and this person said "and who´s he? the prophet?" and I just thought that was sooooooo funny. He could be with a beard like that, right?

Thanks for the letter! wooo AMERICA! USAUSAUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment