Hermana Courtney Haight is currently serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

Work Work Work till the END

August 8, 2016

Yes. the mission is coming to a close. but we are still seeing  soooooo many miracles. Just last night we were waiting for a member whowas making visits with because he needed to grab something from his house (we didn`t know what)

I don`t know why but we told him we would wait in the corner. as we were there, a smoking homeless person that kept looking at us so I decided to cross the street. i looked at the house and remembered about a month ago a member told us her mom Ana (also member was living here) so we started to call her name (because they don`t have doorbells or anything). and a young lady came down and said äre youlooking for me?¨ I said no, we`re looking for Ana. it turns out that Ana is her mom and she is also named Ana. and She was the one who introduced her mom and sister to the church (members) but she never got baptized because she wasn`t married. Now she has been separated about a year and has a 9 year old son. and We are going to help her move rigth now in like 10 minutes.

the vision is WORK WORK WORK TILL THE END.
If Christ hadn`t endured to the end everything that he did would have been invalid, in vain. Everything that I teach to my converts is to be obedient until the end!

I don`t want to leave. of course not. but I am so incredibly grateful that I could even come here. that God could trust me so much to represent Him. to help others. He has blessed me so much with the best companion ever, best zone ever, and the best ward. and miracles everyday. Honestly I could not possible ask for more.


the zone. LAST ZONE MEETING :´(

big old blood blister that I had in divisions!! noooooo.
but a member popped it with a pin and now its all better

Hermana Urruchua
de Argentina!



divisiones con Hermana Vallejos tambien
de chile

Pday fun!






we rented bike things with the zone.
sosososo fun.
its HERMANA COLLADO´S birthday







No comments:

Post a Comment